Websites on Joomla
10 good reasons to use Joomla:
- Joomla is free and open source software – this is one of the reasons that make Joomla great. It is absolutely available to everyone because it doesn’t cost you a penny and you can download the source code and have unrestricted rights on the software itself. You can run it, study it, modify it, distribute it and even improve it.
- Joomla is highly customizable – with Joomla, you can easily customize or manage the header of the website, logo, footer, images and other contents of your website.
- Joomla is extensible – you can easily add components, plug-ins, templates and modules with Joomla and since Joomla is open-source, you can alter the source code to suit your individual requirements. Moreover, there are numerous Joomla extensions that you can download which allows you to enhance the capabilities of your website.
- Joomla has an online forum and a growing community of users and developers – when you use Joomla, you will be assured that there is support even in the future because there are plenty of users and developers. The online forum allows you to easily post discussions, feedbacks and problems about the software so if you need help with something, just interact with other users through the forum and you will be able to obtain assistance from them.
- Joomla is easy to use – Joomla is user-friendly and it has a nice interface so this means that you can quickly build websites for your clients using Joomla.
- Joomla has great templates available for free download.
- Joomla is easy to install and setup even if you are not an advanced user of this CMS or you are an inexperienced user of any other CMS.
- Joomla can help you make SEO friendly websites.
- Joomla is said to have a very powerful application framework which makes it easy for developers to create add-ons to suit their needs.
- Joomla is based on PHP and MySQL which are all open source – this would mean low development cost on your side because you do not have to pay for the software products that you use on creating your websites.
Services we can provide:
- Requirements analysis
- Specification development
- Data model
- Set up for website
- Support and maintenance
- Migrate to new hosting services
- Update and test new plugins
- Update web builds
- Update designs
- Update and replaces themes
- Add google analytics
- Integrate with email tools like mailchimp
- Leverage of the value of zapier
- Set up Leadboxer
- Image and SEO on page optimisation
- Provide continual improvement and support
- Mailgun set up so your web forms send and receive reliably and email validation
- Email / web form capture to prevent spam
Managed Service Packages
We have several managed services options and we can extend these to fit your exact needs.