Why Choose a CMS?
1) A CMS allows content to be controlled by the people who own the content (the content or subject matter experts). This means no more relying on developers to make changes to the web content; subject matter experts can add content without needing to know HTML or any code. This saves money and time.
2) Content can be added to the site much more quickly and efficiently. Nothing is worse than time-sensitive information not getting posted in time because the request to update the site is stuck in a development queue.
3) Keeping content controlled by the content authors frees up the developers’ time to focus on other things like the design of the front end of the website or implementation of new features and functionality.
4) A CMS allows you to distribute content authoring duties to different people or departments within your organization. Many also allow you to set up workflows, approval chains, and permissions. This helps to make sure that content doesn’t appear on the website unless it has been fully approved.
5) Workflows are built in as part of most enterprise CMS platforms. This gives people the ability to view, share, and approve drafts of content without needing to resort to marked up printouts, sticky notes, and emails. Content can be previewed from within the software.
6) A CMS can work in parallel with design efforts to force visual consistency across sections of the site. By putting style rules in place, you can make sure that things such as font sizes and colors are used universally, without regard to how many content authors you have. This keeps things looking professional and helps maintain brand unity.
7) A CMS provides a wide range of functionality by default, functionality that would normally cost money to build from scratch.
8) Most CMS software is web based, which means that you can access and edit your site from any computer with an internet connection. No specific software needs to be installed.
9) Many enterprise CMS platforms can securely protect your data and information about your users or members. In addition, they allow you to set rules which make sure that content editors fill in all the necessary information on pages in order to meet accessibility requirements, such as Section 508 Accessibility Standards.
One platform for any digital data
- Pimcore is the leading open source platform for managing digital experiences used more than 80,000 times at leading enterprises
- Pimcore places data management at the core of digital experience management. Manage and integrate any type and any amount of digital data
- Put your customers at the center of everything and deliver outstanding experiences across all touch points. Efficiently.
- Pimcore features award-winning single-source and multi-channel publishing functionality making it easy to manage, update, and integrate content and data from various sources.
- Engage your customer with highly personalized digital experiences with Pimcore’s platform. Integrate data while delivering an awesome user experience and an increased conversion rate.
- Deliver connected experiences across any channel of communication to engage in a conversation with your customers that flows from one channel to the next. No matter if digital, social, traditional channel or content as a service.
- Pimcore provides the most editor-friendly experience for web content management. Features like multi-level content inheritance, tagging of information, assigning properties, versioning and time- based publishing underline the position as a leading experience management platform.
- Pimcore provides a powerful central repository for any type of digital asset and its meta-data. Compatible with any amount and format, Pimcore is the open source choice for managing your enterprise assets.
- Pimcore’s enterprise digital asset management platform enables you to easily consolidate, manage and share all your digital assets through the process of assigning meta-data and delivering assets in the right format to any output channel, based on a solid and flexible single-source publishing methodology.
- Pimcore is your open source multidomain and multivector MDM/PIM. The central management of master data and product information in a consistent way is key to your omnichannel success. Pimcore provides the needed flexible master data management of product information to efficiently enable this process.
- Pimcore provides an agile and hyper-flexible data model. More than 40 high-performance data types. Capable of handling millions of products or other master data with thousands of attributes each. Made for even the most complex data handling scenarios. Perfect both for operational PIM/MDM and analytical PIM/MDM.
- The Pimcore commerce framework is a best-in-class e-commerce framework for creating outstanding and highly flexible B2B and B2C e-commerce experiences, touching today’s challenges of multi-channel and omnichannel retail. Some say it’s a true digital transformation enabler.
- Pimcore delivers exceptional e-commerce experiences across all channels. Desktop, mobile, social and even digital signage or at the POS. Compared to the usual e-commerce solutions, Pimcore’s framework-driven approach strictly separates the business logic from the presentation layer. No more hacking of themes and extensions-just use the framework with any design and frontend presentation tooling.
- Cart Management – Challenging needs, flexible carts.
- Prices and Availabilities – 100% compatible with your needs.
- Search & Filtering – Search is key to improve on conversion.
Services we can provide:
- Requirements analysis
- Specification development
- Data model
- Set up for website
- Support and maintenance
- Migrate to new hosting services
- Update and test new plugins
- Update web builds
- Update designs
- Update and replaces themes
- Add google analytics
- Integrate with email tools like mailchimp
- Leverage of the value of zapier
- Set up Leadboxer
- Image and SEO on page optimisation
- Provide continual improvement and support
- Mailgun set up so your web forms send and receive reliably and email validation
- Email / web form capture to prevent spam
Managed Service Packages
We have several managed services options and we can extend these to fit your exact needs.