Why Choose a CMS?
1) A CMS allows content to be controlled by the people who own the content (the content or subject matter experts). This means no more relying on developers to make changes to the web content; subject matter experts can add content without needing to know HTML or any code. This saves money and time.
2) Content can be added to the site much more quickly and efficiently. Nothing is worse than time-sensitive information not getting posted in time because the request to update the site is stuck in a development queue.
3) Keeping content controlled by the content authors frees up the developers’ time to focus on other things like the design of the front end of the website or implementation of new features and functionality.
4) A CMS allows you to distribute content authoring duties to different people or departments within your organization. Many also allow you to set up workflows, approval chains, and permissions. This helps to make sure that content doesn’t appear on the website unless it has been fully approved.
5) Workflows are built in as part of most enterprise CMS platforms. This gives people the ability to view, share, and approve drafts of content without needing to resort to marked up printouts, sticky notes, and emails. Content can be previewed from within the software.
6) A CMS can work in parallel with design efforts to force visual consistency across sections of the site. By putting style rules in place, you can make sure that things such as font sizes and colors are used universally, without regard to how many content authors you have. This keeps things looking professional and helps maintain brand unity.
7) A CMS provides a wide range of functionality by default, functionality that would normally cost money to build from scratch.
8) Most CMS software is web based, which means that you can access and edit your site from any computer with an internet connection. No specific software needs to be installed.
9) Many enterprise CMS platforms can securely protect your data and information about your users or members. In addition, they allow you to set rules which make sure that content editors fill in all the necessary information on pages in order to meet accessibility requirements, such as Section 508 Accessibility Standards.
We're more than survey software
Accept online payments, collect leads, and more. Create online forms in minutes with no coding required.
Get an easy, safe way to collect, review, and select the best candidates for grants, scholarships, and more.
Create a high-performance culture by truly understanding and acting on employee engagement.
Easily run your own market research and get instant feedback from people around the world.
Automatically create new marketing content. Collect your customers’ words—with permission to publish too.
Analyze your Net Promoter Score® at every customer touchpoint to improve your business performance.
Get access to people powered data, at scale and in real time. Discover insights and new ideas to drive your business forward.
Get a platform that can grow and change along with your survey needs over time. Browse our plans to learn more about specific features.
Know the score with your customers
Keep a competitive edge by truly understanding the voice of your customers. Customer satisfaction surveys help you connect at multiple touchpoints to find out exactly what your customers want, need, and expect.
Find out what employees really think
Learn what’s working and what’s not directly from your employees. Measure employee satisfaction, conduct 360 reviews, or even send out compliance quizzes. Whether you’re in HR or a team lead, employee surveys help you get the answers you need.
Talk to the people who matter to you
Tap into what the world is thinking—whenever you want. Market research surveys make it easy to get opinions from potential and existing customers, test concepts, measure brand awareness, and more.